Bosch Geothermal 1.5 Ton Water Source Heat Pump, 19,400 BTU, 13.4 EER, Vertical, Left Return, 208-230/1, Cupro-Nickel Condenser Coil, PSC Motor
- Cabinetry is constructed using heavy-gauge, G90 galvanized steel
- All panels are insulated with 1/2″ thick, 1.5 lb./cu. ft. density Micromat® fiberglass insulation for both thermal insulation and noise reduction
- All units are designed to be serviced from the front of the unit
- Insulated bulkheads allow the unit to be serviced during operation.
- All units are available in horizontal, vertical and counterflow configurations
- Units come standard with a 1″ filter rack and construction filter
- The standard motor for all SV series heat pumps is a permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor.
- All horizontal units come standard with hanging bracket kits for suspending the unit from field supplied hanger rods
- All water connections are heavy duty bronze FPT fittings securely fastened to the unit corner post
- SV Series units are designed using the optimum combination of compressor, water and copper aluminum-fin evaporator coils with capillary tubes and to provide peak performance.
|Name||Bosch 7735029894 – Geothermal 1.5 Ton Water Source Heat Pump, 19,400 BTU, 13.4 EER, Vertical, Left Return, 208-230/1|
|Manufacturer Product Number||7735029894|
|Weight||173.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||22.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||22.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||32.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|