Bosch Geothermal 5 Ton Water Source Heat Pump, 57,900 BTU, 13.0 EER, Vertical, Right Return, 208-230/1, Cupro-Nickel Condenser Coil, PSC Motor
- Cabinetry is constructed using heavy-gauge, G90 galvanized steel
- All panels are insulated with 1/2″ thick, 1.5 lb./cu. ft. density Micromat® fiberglass insulation for both thermal insulation and noise reduction
- All units are designed to be serviced from the front of the unit
- Insulated bulkheads allow the unit to be serviced during operation.
- All units are available in horizontal, vertical and counterflow configurations
- Units come standard with a 1″ filter rack and construction filter
- The standard motor for all SV series heat pumps is a permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor.
- All horizontal units come standard with hanging bracket kits for suspending the unit from field supplied hanger rods
- All water connections are heavy duty bronze FPT fittings securely fastened to the unit corner post
- SV Series units are designed using the optimum combination of compressor, water and copper aluminum-fin evaporator coils with capillary tubes and to provide peak performance.
|Name||Bosch 7735040398 – Geothermal 5 Ton Water Source Heat Pump, 57,900 BTU, 13.0 EER, Vertical, Right Return, 208-230/1|
|Manufacturer Product Number||7735040398|
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Weight||307.0 Pound (lb.)|
|Length||33.0 Inches (in)|
|Width||24.0 Inches (in)|
|Height||45.0 Inches (in)|
|EPA Cert Required||No|
|Country of Origin||USA|